- 1. PR renewal / status restoration
- 2. Citizenship application
- 3. Business consulting
- 4. Education
- 5. Housing
- 6. Emergency Service
- 7. Finance
A PR card is usually issued for a period of five years, but may only be issued for one year under certain circumstances. It is valid until the date of expiry listed on the card.
You should only apply for a PR card if:
- you did not get a PR card within 180 days of immigrating to Canada;
- you have a PR card that has expired or will expire in less than nine months;
- you have a PR card that has been lost, stolen, or destroyed; or
- you have legally changed your name and need to update the name on your PR card.
Do not apply for a new card to fix a mistake on your PR card.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your PR card is still valid when you return from travel outside Canada.
We are passionate about helping new immigrants start small and medium sized businesses in Canada. We work together with experienced business owners to provide valuable consulting services to help your business grow and succeed.
We can provide expert business consulting to help you with professional solutions to business issues. Whether it´s strategic planning, help with the business side of technology, preparing or evaluating RFPs, writing a business case, analyzing data, managing a project or any other problem requiring short-term or part-time professional assistance, an expert business management consultant is available to help you anywhere you choose to settle in Canada.
Our services include:
- Business Planning & Strategy
- Business Coaching and Contract Employees
- Systems Development & Operational Improvement.
- Writing letters of invitation for family members abroad who wish to visit in Canada
- Arranging medical and professional appointments with dentists, physicians, clinics, or the hospital as well help in applying for any provincial health insurance plan.
- Arranging interpreters upon the client’s request for medical appointments
- We can act as mediators between clients and their landlords.
- We can advise clients on best communities to live in when they arrive in Canada
- We can link you to community resources and services such as banks, shops, housing, health, cultural, educational, recreational and legal facilities.
- Employment Related Services: We provide information and referral to services in the community that can assist clients with their employment needs; this includes information about trade/professional certification of academic credentials