A registered immigration
consulting firm

Visa Service

Study Permit

Canada welcomes more than 130,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year.

In some cases, you do not require a study permit to go to school in Canada

  • If the course or program you intend to study is less that 6 months in duration.
  • If you are a family member or staff of a foreign representative to Canada.
  • If you are a member of a foreign armed force.
To be eligible to study in Canada:
  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
    • tuition fees;
    • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and
    • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a
    police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.

SPP (Student Partners Program)

Algonquin College
Bow Valley College
Cambrian College   
Camosun College
Canadore College
Centennial College
College of New Caledonia
College of the Rockies   
Columbia College  
Conestoga College   
Confederation College   
Douglas College   
Durham College   
Fanshawe College   
George Brown College  
Georgian College Grant MacEwan University  
Holland College  
Humber College   
Kwantlen Polytechnic University   
Lambton College
Langara College   
Lethbridge College   

loyalist College  
Marine Institute
Medicine Hat College   
Mohawk College
New Brunswick College of
Crafts and Design (NBCCD)  
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology Niagara College Northern Lights College
North Island College  
Nova Scotia Agricultural College
Okanagan College   
Red River College   
Selkirk College
Seneca College   
Sheridan College   
St. Clair College
St. Lawrence College   
University of the Fraser Valley   
Vancouver Community College
Vancouver Island University
Yukon College

SDS (Study Direct Stream):

Study Direct Stream

Work Permit:

In most situations, foreigners need a work permit to work in Canada. There are different types of work permit for foreigners who come
to Canada with different statuses. The followings are only part of the more common categories. Please note that a work permit is not a
visa. It does not give you the right to board your flight to Canada. Along with your permit, you will need an Electronic Travel
Authorization (eTA) to fly to Canada.

  • Temporary workers
  • Post-Graduate Students
  • Business people
  • Business Visitors
  • Intra-company Transferees
  • Live-in Caregivers